Friday, September 6, 2019
Five Perks Of Pursuing Your Dreams
1) I have six dollars in my bank account until my more than seven-week late unemployment check arrives (if it arrives)
2) My rent check is about to bounce because my unemployment check is seven weeks late
3) I have an anxiety attack every time I have to spend money. Every time.
4) I hate going to the grocery store now (something I used to love) because I can't afford it
5) I have a panic attack at the beginning of each month, about the time rent is due, and have to call my Mom
I moved to Mexico at the beginning of April 2020. This means I have been here for a year. I took some time to reflect on what I learned. 1...
Let the Trump roasting begin. Boy, have I waited a long time to say that. It feels like decades. The only question now is what's goin...
Yesterday I met a woman who astounded me. It was a launch party for a magazine she published. She read it out loud in front of everyone. ...
Filled out job applications today, again. For someone who is told as often as I am that I have a great resume, I sure do have a hard time f...